General requirements for substation structure design and equipment layout
The structural design and equipment layout of substation generally have the following requirements:
1 sub chambers are not required for the auxiliary 10 kV substation at the top of the building. The high and low voltage switch cabinet can be arranged in the same floor. Just keep a certain distance. 35
kV substation and its own buildings should be arranged according to the function of layered sub rooms;
2. The indoor layout of substation should be reasonable. It should be repaired and operated by patrol personnel. The installation position of switch cabinet should meet the requirements of small channel width, and the development and expansion requirements should be considered properly;
3. In the substation layout, the location of each functional room in the substation should be reasonably arranged. The high-voltage distribution room is adjacent to the high-voltage capacitor room, and the low-voltage distribution room is adjacent to the transformer room. The low-voltage distribution room should be replaced, and the control room should be equipped with operators. Work and management;
4. The facilities of high and low voltage distribution room should meet the requirements of stability and fire prevention, and the station should be replaced by combustible materials;
5. The high and low voltage distribution room, capacitor room and transformer room shall be lengthened, and the doors of adjacent switching rooms shall be opened in both directions;
6. High and low voltage distribution rooms, capacitor rooms, transformer rooms and main control rooms shall be installed to prevent rainwater, snow, snakes, rats and other facilities from falling out of doors, windows and cable trenches.
The above is the introduction of all the content, I hope to help you. If you want to learn more knowledge, you can visit our website, we will provide you with more professional information.