What is the classification of substation?
(1) class I substation. It refers to the exchange of UHV station, nuclear power, large-scale energy base (3 million KW and above) and cross regional (North China, central China, East China, Northeast China, Northwest China) 750 / 500 /
(2) class II substation. It refers to a kind of substation except 750 / 500 /
- 330kV substation, power plant substation (more than 1 million KW and less than 3 million KW) and 220 kV inter provincial contact substation, with interruption of main transformer or bus and switch rejection substation. Causing level 4 and above power grid events.
(3) three types of substations. It refers to the 220kV substation except class II, where the generator is sent to the substation (300000
kW and above, less than 1 million KW), the main transformer or bus stops working, and the switch refuses to cause level 5, level 1 and higher power grid event substation. Substation directly supplied by important users.
(4) four types of substation. In addition to 35kV and above, it also refers to class I.
Note: all 220kV substations in the work area are three types of substations, and all substations below 110KV are class IV substations.
The above is the introduction of all the content, I hope to help you. If you want to learn more knowledge, you can visit our website, we will provide you with more information.