How to maintain dry-type transformer to make it use longer?
1. Reserve spare transformer and circuit breaker at low voltage side of transformer for maintenance of circuit breaker, remove operation insurance of control power supply, and hang "no closing" sign on switch handle.
2. The circuit breaker overhaules the circuit breaker at the high-voltage side of the transformer, close the grounding switch, lock the high-voltage cabinet after the transformer is completely discharged, and hang the "no closing" sign on the switch handle.
First of all, check whether the bushing of the transformer is cracked, whether the bushing of the transformer is cracked, whether the bushing of the bushing is cracked, whether the bushing of the transformer is cracked, and then whether the bushing of the transformer is cracked. Replace.
4. Check whether the bus contact surface is clean. The contact surface shall be removed from the oxide layer and coated with compound grease.
Whether the grounding wire of transformer is well corroded and whether the grounding wire should be replaced.
6. Tighten the wire terminal, pin, grounding screw and wiring bus screw. If it is loose, loosen the screw, or use a thin flat surface to gently contact the contact surface, or replace the spring washer and screw until the contact is good.
7. Clean the dust around the transformer and accessories, and check whether the fire-fighting facilities and ventilation system are in good condition.
8. Insert the grounding switch into the high-voltage side, lock the high-voltage switch, and measure the insulation resistance with a 2500V oscillator. Moreover, the insulation resistance of the transformer is lower than 70% of the original data before delivery. If it is unqualified, it should be reported and handled in time.
9. Close the grounding switch on the high voltage side again to discharge the transformer.
10. Check whether the transformer chamber and transformer have fallen tools and leave the site.
11. Connect the operation insurance of the control power supply of the circuit breaker at the low-voltage side, and re hang the sign of "no switching on" to prevent reverse power transmission to the transformer.
12. Disconnect the grounding switch at the high voltage side, check the control lines at the site and the low voltage side of the transformer again. If there is no error, close the circuit breaker at the high voltage side of the transformer, and let the transformer test run and take down the sign board at the high voltage side.
13. Make detailed maintenance and trial operation records.
The above is the introduction of all the content, I hope to help you. If you want to learn more knowledge, you can visit our website, we will provide you with better information.